CJB Mods 1.4.7 – Download CJB Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7. CJB Mods 1.4.7 will also add a bunch of flies in your screen which will give your lots of information that you *DON’T* actually want to know like your FPS, your light level, and stuff. Lots of features and easy to use and install like Edit flying speed in game, minimap that shows items, mobs and Players, way points, x ray and brightness hacks, built in item spawner, and a ton of single player mods such as extended reach, infinite hp, infinite breath, etc
Thank to CJB for makes this awesome CJB Mods 1.4.7
CJB Mods 1.4.7 update :
- Added Cheat: Editable Mob Spawner (Change mob, mine Mob Spawner Block)
- Fixed: Change appearance of Villagers with Mobster Wand
- Really fixed minimap NESW Indictors
- Added new Minimap option, detailed. (removes tallgrass, etc)
- Mobster Wand can now change appearance of villagers by right-clicking a villager
- Added Coords to More Info
CJB Mods 1.4.7 Info :
- You can open the settings menu by pressing the default key Y. You are also able to disable the mods you don’t wanna use, when you enabled or disabled a mod a restart of minecraft is required.
- X-Ray Mod : This mod allow you too see through any block which you have set to invisible. Mods works both for SSP and SMP
- More Info : This mod will add a clock, day counter, arrow count, light level and many more on your screen . You can change the position or switch between 12h or 24h clock in the settings menu. Also there is a setting to show current FPS.
- Teleport : This mod is for SSP only. It allows you to save your current/manual location and teleport you back to it later. You can add unlimited amount of locations.
- Minimap : This mod adds an minimap in the upper right of your screen. The minimap has 4 different zoom levels, it can show mobs, items, players and has an waypoint indicator. You can also switch the minimap between 2 behaviors (static and rotate), move minimap to the left or right of your screen and it fully works with SMP.
- Cheats : This mod will add cheats into the game which can be easily turned on and off in-game.
- Item Spawner : This mod allows you to spawn items anywhere any time, press the default key J to open the Item Spawner Menu.
- Mob Filter : This mod allows you to choose which mobs/creatures should or shouldn’t spawn. So if you are afraid of spiders or creepers, you can now simply prevent them from spawning.
How to Install CJB Mods 1.4.7 Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7
- Install the modloader first at any cause, and don’t install the MCpatcher Hd fix.
- Press “start” you know the one on your far left bottom screen (the windows sign, if you didn’t download any skins(don’t read this if it makes you more confused))
- You see the “run” icon? press it. you can also search it in the search box though.
- Type inside the run “%appdata%”
- Drag and drop the “Put in Minecraft Folder” folder inside the .minecraft
- Now press .minecraft folder
- Go to bin/minefraft.jar
- Drag “Put in minecraft.jar” folder inside the folder you just opened
- If you failed or didn’t understand still, try reading the “readme” or ask quesion in the source bellow
Incoming search terms:minecraft cjb1 4 7, minecraft cjb 1 4 7, minecraft x-ray 1 4 7, minecraft ray, 1 4 7 X-RAY, minecraft 1 4 7 x ray, cjb mods 1 4 7, Minecraft 1 4 7 cjb, X-RAY for minecraft 1 4 7, x-ray for minecraft 1 61
Category: Minecraft Mods