How to Install Mods In Minecraft Windows and Mac. Having trouble with installing mod? Not to worry! It’s pretty simple really. Most mods install like this, so I guess you can say that these instructions are universal. Usually if you download Mods you will extract first from winrar or 7zip.
Install Mods in Minecraft Items Required :
- 7zip or Zip
Install Mod in Minecraft Step by Step :
1. Extract the Mod using Winrar, or any other capable extractor.
2. Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder. There are several ways to access this. here’s a few ways:
- Windows 7: Navigate to “C:\Users\(Your Username)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft”
- Windows Vista/XP: Navigate to “C:\Documents and Settings\(Your Username)\Application Data\.minecraft”
- Linux: Navigate to “/home/(Your Username)/.minecraft”
- Mac OS X: Navigate to “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft”
3. Go into the “.minecraft” folder. It should have the following:
4. Navigate into “bin”. “bin” should have the following:
- version file
5. Right click the “minecraft.jar” file and select “open with” and use “WinRAR Archiver”
6. Now in the mod’s folder, open it up until you see “.class” files (usually mods are .class)
7. Drag all the contents from that folder into the WinRAR window with “minecraft.jar” open.
8. Lastly, delete the folder called “META-INF” inside the “minecraft.jar” file.
9. Close it.
10. Run Minecraft.
So please complete this post by your comment. Share your thought and experience installing mods, or maybe you want to add for more details and features to, please do not be hesitate.
Incoming search terms:minecraft mac mod, how to install minecraft mods on mac, how to install mods on minecraft mac, minecraft mac, minecraft mod mac, how to install mods in minecraft mac, how to install minecraft mods on mac easy, how to download mods for minecraft mac, how to download mods for minecraft on Mac, Minecraft Mods That Install Themselves
Category: Minecraft Tutorial