Download ID Resolver 1.4.6 Mod for Minecraft 1.4.6. With this mod installed, whenever a block or item is created it asks you what you would like the ID to be. By default, if there’s no collision it will just assume the ID is ok, but you can change this so it asks you every time. You can change it to whatever you want, leave it as what the mod wants, automatically assign it to the first available slot, etc. It saves all the IDs so that in the future it won’t ask you again for that block / item.
Thank to ShaRose for makes this awesome mod. If you want to install this mod you need ModLoader and GUI Api, you can see how many Block IDs, Item IDs, and Sprite IDs there are left for Minecraft to use.
ID Resolver 1.4.6 Mod Usage
- First, on the left you can see how many Block IDs, Item IDs, and Sprite IDs there are left for Minecraft to use.
- Moving on, you see text describing the block in question. It is unable to get the ingame text version, as this hooks it before anything can be assigned, so class name and mod name will have to do.
- The next element you see is actually a scroll bar. This is what you can use to choose a new ID, and if it conflicts it will show you what it conflicts with.
- “Save and Continue loading” saves the currently selected ID and continues loading, obviously
How to Install ID Resolver Mod for Minecraft 1.4.6
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download GUI API
- Download the ID resolver 1.4.6 Mod
- Drag the mod loader files into minecraf.jar
- Do the same with the GUI files
- Drag the ID resolver files into .minecraft/mods
Download ID Resolver Mod for Minecraft 1.4.6
Category: Minecraft Mods