Download Invasion Mod for Minecraft 1.4.6. one of my favorite mod was update again and now working fine with your latest minecraft 1.4.6. Invasion Mod gives you the ability to initiate an attack on the location of your choosing. Normal random mobs are unchanged, but the behaviour of all invading mobs has been extensively revamped.
Big Thank and credit must go to Lieu for makes this awesome Invasion Mod 1.4.6.
Invasion Mod 1.4.6 Updates v0.11.5
- Support for MC 1.4.6 + Forge 4.x
- Mob climbing in SMP synced up better with the server
- Fixed some sound effects in SMP
- Mob sight/sense should now work properly(synched up LoS/detection ranges with base entity stuff)
- Can now set night mob spawn maximum group size
- Can now override minecraft’s mob limit in config (default is 70)
- Improved nexus timekeeping for continuous mode. Sleeping and chunk unloading shouldn’t stop attacks coming
- Can set frequency of attacks for continuous mode in config
- Fixed wolf respawning and death animation
- Wolves now heal a little on an attack
Invasion Mod 1.4.6 Instal
- Always back-up your minecraft.jar.
- Start with a fresh minecraft.jar.
- Open start>run>%appdata%>.minecraft>bins> Open Minecraft.jar by using winrar or 7zip.
- Delete META-INF inside minecraft.jar.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Invasion 1.4.6 Mod.
- All you need to do is put the downloaded Invasion .zip file in the ‘mods’ folder in your minecraft directory for the client, or whatever folder you are running the server from. Now you’re done! If the folder isn’t there, either create it or just run Minecraft once.
Incoming search terms:minercraft invasion mod 1 4 6, fresh minecraft 1 4 6 server jar, invasion 1 4, invasion mod config, minecraft invasion mod 1 4 6, minecraft invasion mod 1 4 6 wiki, minecraft invasion mod config, mod loader invasion mod
Category: Minecraft Mods