Single Player Commands 1.9.5 for Minecraft 1.9 Pre Release 5 Download. Do you ever wish you could use smp commands in single player? With this mod, you can! The Single Player Commands mod for minecraft 1.9.5 allows you to utilize commands in order to do a number of things including spawn items, teleport, fly, and much more.
To use a Single Player Command 1.9 Pre 5 in Minecraft, press “T” and type in the appropriate command. Some commands include:
/give[QUANTITY] [DAMAGE] – Gives the player the specified number of any item. Unlike server commands, you don’t need the item ID in order to spawn items!
/fly [SPEED] – Enables flying at any speed you want
/Home – Teleports the player to the spawn point
For a full list of commands, look in the Readme.txt file or view them here.
If you get a black screen when trying to start Minecraft after installing this mod try:
1. Make sure META-INF is deleted. META-INF must be deleted after every update.
2. You may have a conflicting mod installed. Try using a fresh Minecraft.jar and installing Single Player Commands again.
3. Only use the stand alone version of Minecraft. The in-browser version does not support mods of any kind.
4. Make sure you have the latest version of Minecraft before installing and this mod is for the correct version.
How to Install Single Player Commands for Minecraft 1.9 Pre 5
- Start menu and go to run
- Type in %appdata%
- Browse to .minecraft/bin
- Open minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7Zip
- Drag all the necessary files into minecraft.jar
- Delete “META-INF” folder
Incoming search terms:minecraft pre release 5 spc, minecraft singleplayercommands 1 9 prerelease 5
Category: Minecraft Mods